The Business Technology (BT) End-to-End Development Designer course will help you to design and deploy the BT Standard’s gate-based project model and a modern, agile project model in your organisation. The course introduces the concepts, design materials, as well as best-practice implementation guidelines that teach you how.
Attending the Business Technology End-to-End Development Designer course requires the BT Standard Green Card certification and the BT Standard Practitioner certification prior to taking part in the workshops. Please check out managebt.org/training for more info on enrollment.
The course is recommended for:
- those who are responsible for designing and deploying gate-based governance practices with a modern project model in their organisation
- those who are willing to combine sprint-based agile practices with gate-based governance principles
- those who are responsible for designing and describing agile development practices in their organisation
- those who want to get practical documentation guidance based on the BT Standard development methodologies and practices
During the course, the participants will get familiarised with:
- the Business Technology project model
- roles and responsibilities for enterprise and agile development
- design principles for customising the project model
- Business Technology adaptable project model
- agile and hybrid project models
- agile playbook and how to create one for your organisation
- examples for defining consistent end-to-end development flows
As concrete hand-outs, the participants receive the:
- BT project model extension materials in PowerPoint with the related project management templates
- BT Agile handbook materials in PowerPoint with the related templates
- Portfolio Management and E2E Governance extension
Participants obtain the Business Technology End-to-End Development Designer certification after a successful oral assessment.
TRAINING PROGRAMME COST AND DATES
The cost of the 2-day training programme is 2 000 € (+ VAT)
DATES: 24.05 – 25.05.2023
Sessions are held from 9:00-17:30 CET including a 1,5 hr lunch break
Interested in talking more about the Business Technology End-to-End Development Designer course? Please contact us at email@example.com.