Business Technology Standard v 4.5 was launched on March 12th 2021. The updated version contains the new operating model for data governance and management, a renewed business technology governance model as well as extensions to roles and responsibilities model. Watch our webinar and learn how you can benefit from the open-source framework and understand how these new models can support you in transforming your business with technology.
- Overview of the Business Technology Standard – Katri Kolesnik Executive Director, BT Forum
- Governance Model: How to apply minimum viable governance while keeping the control and coordination? – Juha Huovinen, Founder and Chairman of the Board, BT Forum
- Operating model for data management and governance: How do we ensure the business value of data? – Tobias Eckstein, Senior Advisor, Sofigate
- Roles and responsibilities in business technology: How to break silos and organisational boundaries? – Elena Van Leemput, Senior Advisor, Sofigate
- The next development areas within the BT Standard – Katri Kolesnik Executive Director, /BT Forum
Watch the on-demand webinar – leave your contact details and we’ll send you the link: